1,2,3 is enough for VoCore2, for VoCore2 Ultimate, we still missing a lot of drivers and app.
- sound driver, such as madplay, asound, arecord can be download from openwrt by opkg, so we do not imply them.
- camera driver, we include it this time.
- sdcard drive, this is necessary.
- file system driver, support vfat.
- tools such as lsusb, iperf3, do not imply, because it is easy to download by opk.
- mount-block for automatically mount usb or sd card.
For point 2, select Kernel modules => Video Support => select kmod-video-core, select kmod-video-uvc, it will be automatically supported, and we need mjpeg-stream, that can be easily download from openwrt, so we do not imply it this time.
For point 4, select Kernel modules => Filesystems => select kmod-fs-vfat, that’s all, all necessary depends package will be selected.
For point 3 and 6, select Kernel modules => Other modules => select kmod-sdhci-mt7620, also need to select Base system => select block-mount, it is not end, mmc and usb will not mount automatically, we still need one more file fstab to /etc/config/fstab. I have already include it into mt7628 patch 000, so once you install mt7628 patch everything will be ready already.
fstab should like this:
config 'global' option anon_swap '0' option anon_mount '0' option auto_swap '1' option auto_mount '1' option delay_root '5' option check_fs '0' config 'mount' option device '/mnt/sda1' option enabled '1' config 'mount' option device '/mnt/mmcblk0p1' option enabled '1'
Now final point 1, I did not have a prefect patch yet, because it require a lot of patch and fix… Let me try tomorrow.