We are going to have first big hardware upgrade for the driver board. Upgrade from version v7a to v7b and v10a to v10b.
New features and changes:
- increase backlight brightness, from approx. 300lu to 400lu.
- fit new version 4.3inch screen and later possible new model 4inch screen.
- increase stable, solder protect diode directly on board.
- increase stable, add write protect signal to eeprom to avoid software mistake write.
- change SMT pad size and shape for easy mount on other PCB board.
- change SMT pad silkscreen text from “+”, “-” to “DP”, “DM”.
- change 8p FPC connector to increase its usage life time.
- v10b use purple PCB to avoid confuse with green PCB v7b.
- PCB board thickness from 0.8mm to 1mm, increase physics strength.
- other small changes to increase USB stable and lower power consume.
Expect new driver boards will come at early of Sep 🙂