I think we need a stable version based on 18.06 for beginner 🙂
So this week I am going to work on a firmware. And I will also write how I do this to help beginner of openwrt.
1. port mt7628 driver for 18.06.
2. port sound driver for 18.06.
3. fix possible SD card driver broken.
4. fix LuCI WPA2 encryption bug.
5. make it able to download/upgrade package by LuCI directly.
Once finish all of above, I hope it is easy for beginners to use. 🙂
PS: if you are a beginner and have questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we are glad to hear from you.